Our client is looking for a Partner so someone who is ideally a branch manager or senior branch manager currently
Earnings are | £Unlimited, this would be in access of £100,000 in your 1st year.
Are you an experienced Estate Agent, Manager, Lister or Valuer with a proven track record?
Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial, proactive and want to earn a 6 figure income with flexible hours?
Our client has immediate openings for 'Partners’ to run their own business with the support of an industry leading brand and team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating and carrying out market appraisals.
- Listing and marketing properties.
- Generating and carrying out viewings.
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Full support and ongoing training.
- A proven success formula.
- All the tools and resources required for Partners to be successful.
- Personalised marketing material from an award winning in-house design agency.
We are looking for
- Someone who believes they are discerningly different in how they work, think and act on behalf of their customers.
- Pro-active and hard-working sales individuals.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Able to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Financial independence to invest an upfront fee (fee dependent on size of territory) and a monthly support fee or be willing to take a start-up loan.
- High, uncapped earnings - £200k+ per annum achievable by year three.
- Build your own team to generate more income.
- Exclusivity in your territory.
- Work/Life balance.
- £10,000 buy in for the licensee area but in return you have exclusivity to the area
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'