Your primary role will be to secure ongoing revenue for the company by gaining property listings from customers looking to sell their home, through appointments booked for you by the company.
Often the first touch point for potential sellers, you will be working under your own steam as a self-starter, who has the tenacity and hunger to succeed.
You will be responsible for providing face to face valuations using a variety of skills including your expert local knowledge, industry and market knowhow, and vast valuation experience, in order to gain the client’s instruction for a transparent, fixed fee - you will not however be required to undertake viewing scheduling, offer negotiation or sales progression as we feel these vital functions should be carried out by our crack, dedicated, central team who are on hand seven days a week to help - just like an estate agency should.
The freedom to work from home on your own initiative with the backing of an estate agency business with proper roots in the industry and a genuine commitment to customer service and honesty.
Emoov is set to grow and it’s clear that only a handful of hybrid agents will thrive and whilst taking swathes of market share from the incumbency.
Main responsibilities for the Local Property Agent:
- To provide realistic, accurate market valuations for potential seller’s properties based on industry data and comparable historic property sales.
- To 'always be closing’.
- Instil the company culture of outstanding customer service from the very first pre-call and maintain this until the seller has signed up and is then passed to the next department.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the local property market when marketing Emoov services to potential sellers.
- Resolve any queries or apprehensions from potential sellers around the online model through a full understanding of both the online and high-street sectors and the benefits of using an online agent over the dated high-street model.
- Liaise with all departments of the company effectively and efficiently including third party partner companies, whether that be the head office based internal sales team, or our external broker or solicitor providers.
- Good management of your work flow is essential to ensure all leads are followed up in a timely fashion and you maximise the number of sign ups available to you. This will be monitored daily.
- Assist the customer by providing info on mortgage, conveyancing and other ancillary opportunities.
Personal specification for the Local Property Agent:
- The best of the best in their area, the successful candidate will be reliable, hungry, punctual and maintain a strong work ethic for the entirety of the working day.
- A proactive attitude is required for the successful applicant to thrive in a target driven environment, with a self-motivated appetite to better themselves as well as the company by using their initiative to get a sale over the line.
- A true seller.
- The ability to build an instant rapport with potential sellers is imperative, whilst identifying opportunities to upsell additional services in a tactful manner. You must be flexible to meet the company rota system and technology literate, particularly with Microsoft Excel and have an impeccable track record when working under pressure to win instructions.
- Key relationships
- Not only will you be required to work closely with the whole of the sales team, but you will also report directly to the Regional Manager.
- You may also be required to communicate effectively with other areas of the business such as business analytics to further improve your performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"