Estate Agent dealing with Luxury Homes in Oxfordshire
Are you an experienced estate agency Manager, Lister, Valuer or Negotiator?
We are looking for ambitious and successful estate agents who wish to earn a six figure income.
We are launching in Oxford and have the following positions available.
- Sales Associate
- Listing Associate
- Business Partner
Roles and Responsibilities
- Dealing with high net worth clients.
- Generating and carrying out market appraisals.
- Listing and marketing luxury homes.
- Generating and carrying out viewings.
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion
- Full support and training
- High end marketing material
- A success formula (systems and strategies)
- All the tools required for an agent to be successful
We are looking for
- Pro-active and hard-working estate agents with a proven track record.
- Ambitious, self motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Able to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
- High, uncapped earnings.
- Dealing with the lucrative luxury market
- Part of an international luxury brand
About Fine & Country
- Over 300 offices in the UK and across the world
- Head office on Park Lane, London
- Specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (from £500,000 to £5 million)
- Won the 'Best Estate Agency Marketing' award at the International Property Awards for 5 consecutive years.
This is an opportunity to work from home or our office.
Take your estate agency career to the next level and share in the success of the Fine & Country brand.
If you would like to deal with luxury homes, earn bigger commissions and have unlimited earnings, don't miss this amazing opportunity, contact Fine & Country today.
Positions also available in Banbury, Towcester, Buckingham, Brackley, Northampton, Stratford Upon Avon, Leamington Spa and Birmingham.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"