Are you an experienced estate agency Manager, Lister, Valuer or Negotiator?
We are looking for ambitious and successful estate agents who wish to earn a six figure income.
We are launching in Oxford and have the following positions available.
- Sales Associate
- Listing Associate
- Business Partner
Roles and Responsibilities
- Dealing with high net worth clients.
- Generating and carrying out market appraisals.
- Listing and marketing luxury homes.
- Generating and carrying out viewings.
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion
- Full support and training
- High end marketing material
- A success formula (systems and strategies)
- All the tools required for an agent to be successful
We are looking for
- Pro-active and hard-working estate agents with a proven track record.
- Ambitious, self motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Able to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
- High, uncapped earnings.
- Dealing with the lucrative luxury market
- Part of an international luxury brand
About Fine & Country
- Over 300 offices in the UK and across the world
- Head office on Park Lane, London
- Specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (from £500,000 to £5 million)
- Won the 'Best Estate Agency Marketing' award at the International Property Awards for 5 consecutive years.
This is an opportunity to work from home or our office.
Take your estate agency career to the next level and share in the success of the Fine & Country brand.
If you would like to deal with luxury homes, earn bigger commissions and have unlimited earnings, don't miss this amazing opportunity, contact Fine & Country today.
Positions also available in Banbury, Towcester, Buckingham, Brackley, Northampton, Stratford Upon Avon, Leamington Spa and Birmingham.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job