Estate Agency - Residential Lettings - Property Manager - Birmingham - 51964
Our client are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Working in modern centrally located offices, you will be responsible for a portfolio of approx. 150-200 properties, many being City Centre apartments.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants and landlords alike
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- A career driven mindset
- Pro-active and process driven
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast paced, growing company. In return, the generous salary package will be 25-30k dependant on experience. Currently the role is Mon-Fri 9-6 with an hour for lunch. There are potential plans for the business to extend opening hours to include 10-2 on a 1in2 Saturday rotational basis. If a Saturday is worked, 1/2 day will be given in lieu the following week.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'