Our client is a well established independent estate agent with a network of local offices in Essex.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced estate agency manager to oversee the very well established sales department.
You must have current experience in estate agency and have worked to manager level for at least 2 years
You will be a natural leader, driven to lead your team and office to success, be customer focused with an excellent work ethic.
As the role of manager you will be responsible for the management and progression of the sales department including mentoring your team, increasing business levels and reporting figures to the directors.
- At least 2 years estate agency managerial experience
- Proven track record in valuations/market appraisals
- Proven track record in increasing business levels
- Experience of managing a team of negotiators
- Excellent customer service skills
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Personal and office commission
- Company Car
- Bonuses & Trips
- 5 day working week
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'