Our client, an award-winning Estate Agent based in ARNOLD, is seeking an experienced and efficient ESTATE AGENCY ADMINISTRATOR to join their fabulous team. You will be part of a reputable team providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support.
Salary £16,000- £18,000.
- Audio/Copy typing correspondence, reports and property details
- Creating files for new properties and checking IDs for vendors/buyers
- Ordering EPCs, floorplans, photos, clarifying tax bands, and updating such property details on to system
- Liaising with Land Registry and gaining title deeds
- Proof-reading official correspondence and promotional content for adverts
- Maintaining window displays, producing photos, updating with 'underoffer'/'sold' discs
- Editing photos (photoshop training will be provided)
- Fielding calls from clients, arranging valuations and viewings where necessary
- Managing in-house promotional materials
- Scanning, filing, archiving, shredding
- Ordering stationery for office
- Provide general administrative support to the team
You will have a keen eye for detail, excellent English/grammar and the ability to act on your own initiative. You will also have fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills, confident IT skills and a professional telephone manner.
Previous experience within the property industry is desirable.
- Audio Typing
- Window Displays
- Estate Agency
- Property Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"