Our client based at Wytch Farm, is currently seeking an Electrical Submersible Pump Field Service Specialist to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to be an integral part of the team at Wytch Farm.
The primary function of the ESP Field Specialist is to deliver a high quality service pulling and running ESPs. The Specialist will ensure that the delivery of this service is carried out in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
The function of the Field Specialist is to participate in the planning, preparation and execution of the field installations to a very high standard.
When not running ESPs the Field Service Specialist will be part of the rig crew and carry out rough neck duties as required by the Workover Supervisor & Rig Manager.
This role will operate onshore at Wytch Farm with occasional work on other sites. Shifts are generally 12 hours and will operate on a back to back basis with the shift patterns adopted at well site locations with a mixture of day and night shifts
Key responsibilities include:
- Receipt and inspection of ESP related equipment.
- Liaise with rig crew regarding the position and electrical hook up of ESP installation equipment.
- Liaise with rig crew on equipment handling and method of deployment.
- Prepare equipment for back loading in a safe and secure manner.
- Participate in all client driven safety initiatives.
- Developing the skills of the assigned Cable Technician & rig crew in all aspects of ESP deployment, retrieval and associated equipment preparation, operation and handling.
- Participation in operational planning.
- Preparation of installation tools, equipment and consumables.
- When not running ESPs, carry out roughneck duties, including but not limited to:
o Assist in rig up and down of workover rig and ancillary equipment
o Assist in deck operations -Lifting and forklift activities.
o Assist with surface fluid handling and chemical mixing
o Assist mechanic and electrician with maintenance activities.
o Assist in other well service activities as required
The ideal candidate will have an electrical and mechanical background and will have a knowledge of ESP’s, ideally with previous experience as an ESP Operator.
You will be an excellent decision maker, with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd