m2r Education have working from home opportunities for those with a Bachelor Degree, TEFL and at least 5 hours to spare per week. You could be earning within 1 week of interview! (Degree must be from a Western university).
Due to Chinese government guidelines, you must be willing to obtain a TESOL/TEFL/TESL certification PRIOR to employment (We can help with this if required).
The majority of these roles are teaching children and therefore a clear accent and English fluency is essential to pass the interview process.
This is working for one of the pioneers in the online learning industry with teachers across the globe. This multi award winning organization has over 20yrs of online education experience and is always on the outlook for people who have a passion in education.
Can you devote a minimum of 5hrs per week to teach online? You can choose the hours to suit your lifestyle!
If you are fluent in English with a clear accent and want to help Chinese children develop their English language skills, please apply!
ALL YOU NEED IS A BACHELOR’S DEGREE, TEFL AND 5HRS OF FREE TIME PER WEEK!
- Flexibility to teach 25 minute or 45 minute sessions
- You will teach a minimum of 5hrs per week, from the comfort of your own home.
- You will need a robust internet connection, a quiet room and patience! That's all....
- Rewarding career path
- JUST A BACHELOR’S DEGREE, TEFL AND TIME TO TEACH! (Full training is provided).
- (Previous experience teaching children is of course preferred but it is not essential)
- English fluency and a clear accent, with a Bachelor degree - this is mandatory.
- 1+ year English teaching experience is preferred, but not essential as training is provided
- Due to government guidelines, you must be willing to obtain a TESOL/TEFL/TESL certification, or equivalent PRIOR to employment (We can help with this if required)
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Ability to motivate students
- You must not be living in China
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Robust internet connection, video capability (Their platform works on both Windows and Mac)
What you will do
- Guide and teach their learners, both adults and juniors, with provided lesson plans
- Book at least 5hrs per week for teaching from the comfort of your own home
- Structure lessons of either 25 or 40/45 mins in length
- Teach small groups (up to 6 students) or one-on-one classes
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds
What they provide
- Earn up to £15 / $20 per hr (Hourly rate plus realistic bonus)
- Professional training & the teaching materials (lesson plans)
- Flexible schedule. (You are required to commit 5 hours per week, but you are always welcome to book more lessons if you wish).
- 5 peak hours per week are required as a minimum.
- Their Consultants will discuss the working hours and you can then choose which suit your lifestyle.
Contact us today and become an Online English Language Teacher!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 15 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'