HK Education Provider Company LTD, recruits ESL teachers from Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States and places these University graduates in teaching positions in safe, reputable schools. Our friendly, experienced Native English teachers teach a wide variety of effective and enjoyable English courses at various schools throughout Hong Kong.
We are looking for ESL/class teachers for our kindergarten schools in Hong Kong to start ASAP and work between Aug 2018-July 2019.
1. Teach English to 2 to 6 years students from N1, N2, N3 and N4 or N1, K1, K2, and K3 and playgroup.
2. Follow school curriculum to prepare teaching units.
3. Prepare teaching materials, i.e. big book, flash cards, stuff toys, pops, finger/hand puppets etc.
4. Prepare and submit lesson plans which include procedure, songs and games.
5. Prepare student worksheet, coloring page.
6. Design and Prepare outcomes based learning activities.
7. Design and prepare classroom display board (every 2 months).
8. Prepare and Submit weekly review report on teaching and learning.
9. Prepare student assessment report.
10. Care for children for class activities, snack time, activities for gross motor skills, fine motor skills, playtime.
We offer: -
1. Twelve months contract from Aug 2018-July 2019.
A. Salary ESL Teacher: HK$20,500 no accommodation or HK$12000 + HK$500 traveling, allowance per month plus shared accommodation.
B. Salary ESL/Class Teacher: HK$21,000 no accommodation or HK$12,500 + HK$500 traveling, allowance per month plus shared accommodation.
C. Salary Early years QTS Teacher : HK$22,500 no accommodation or HK$14000 + HK$500 traveling, allowance per month plus shared accommodation.
2. Working hours: Mon-Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday from 8.45am to 1.00pm or 1.45pm to 6.00pm, 3 working Saturday's per month.
3. 32 days long holiday for Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter, each holiday from 10 to 12 days.
4. Trip allowance during long holidays: HK$1000 x 3 trips.
5. Air ticket allowance: HK$5000 when completed contract.
6. Airport pick up.
8. Ongoing Training.
9. Visa sponsorship.
10. On-job training and support.