Equipment Sales Engineer: Manchester, UK: HVAC
Our client is a market leader in Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment. They are looking for an Equipment Sales Manager to develop sales from new and existing customers throughout the UK. Proactively growing the UK Equipment business’s volume and profitability by forging strong customer relationships and selling an amazing range of products to increase customer value.
Competitive package with great career progression.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to an evolving customer calling plan to manage customer relationships, grow existing business and identify new opportunities with contractors, end users and FM Companies.
- Achieve assigned sales and customer development quota through equipment, customer acquisition and development
- Encourage customer base growth and partnering relationship through sales, promotion and business planning
- Day to day selling activities i.e. identifying sales opportunities, visiting customers and sites, organising proposals, securing orders
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Keep customer data base updated
- Report sales territory performance on a monthly basis to include calling plan, quotes, orders and new business opportunities.
- Keep updated on new products,obsolescence,legislation and market trends
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in sales in a HVAC/Engineering related industry but recent Technical Degree Graduates with some Sales experience welcome.
- Strong technical skills enabling a rapid understanding of customers’ requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly motivated to work independently
- Highly commercial, numerate and with good IT skills
Sales targets, gross margin targets, customer satisfaction levels, customer numbers and loyalty
- Salary + car
- Up to 20% Sales and performance bonus
Air conditioning, chillers, heaters, heating, chilling, HVAC, ventilation, Air con, AIRcon
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Sales
- Identifying Sales Opportunities