Do you have a background in retail management and a good understanding of EPOS till systems? Maybe you already have experience training people with EPOS systems. If so, this specialist tech company is looking for an EPOS Trainer to join their expanding team. They offer great career prospects with potential for growth and the ability to learn new skills. If this sounds like your kind of role, get in touch!
What you will be doing as an EPOS Trainer:
Working from their offices on the outskirts of Bolton, you will be dealing with customer sites across the UK. Duties will include:
· Delivering training sessions either on-site or online
· Providing internal training sessions for the support team
· Carrying out training needs analysis
· Troubleshooting any issues with regards to the customers products
· Ensuring all procedures are documented and updated
· Arranging software upgrade schedules for customers
· Building and maintaining relationships with internal departments and customers
· As customers are based across the UK, the role will include the occasional overnight stay
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following Skills and Experience:
· Either previous experience in a retail management role with strong experience using EPOS systems or have experience in an EPOS training role
· Problem solving skills
· Flexible to visit customer sites
· Strong general IT skills including knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL would be beneficial but isnt essential
· Full current driving license
Whats in it for me as an EPOS Trainer:
· Starting salary of £23,000 to £26,000 (depending on experience) per annum with the ability for this to increase depending upon performance
· 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Free onsite parking
· Pension scheme
· Being part of a growing company
· Superb career prospects
If this sounds like an EPOS Trainer role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'