Advantage are currently recruiting for an Envelope Setter for one of our clients based in the Bradford area on a Temporary to Permanent basis. The position is available for an immediate start for the right candidate!
This role will be a night shift Monday to Thursday 21:30 - 06:30 and will be paying around £12 per hour.
- Assist the Setter on the envelope machines
- Put reels on the machines
- Dispense ink using the schedule to dictate requirements
- Keep the glue buckets on the machines replenished
- Ensure materials are available at the machines
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station/machine
- Return unused raw material to stock
- Replenish ink and glue IBC’s
- Perform hourly quality check’s
- Stand in for the packers during break times
- Strip down pumps
- With training, acquire the ability to start up the machines
- Aid in machine maintenance
i) Learn what size envelopes require which profile knife
ii) Knife installation
- Set ups
i) Set up the Print Unit
ii) Wash out and change Doctor Blades
iii) Wash out and change Print Unit if needed
iv) Change Gummer
- The correct candidate must be flexible and be able to use their own initiative to ensure top quality Envelopes are produced at high speeds as well as maintain a clean and safe working environment
- A mechanical/engineering background is beneficial
- This is a progressive role and extensive training will be given throughout your working day to aid you in eventually being able to set and run the machine independently
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'