We are recruiting an entry-level Supply Chain Coordinator for a well-known niche company!
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for sourcing products in global markets, understanding the pricing of services and building strong relationships with providers.
If you able to solve problems quickly, manage important information and share knowledge with clients and the team confidently then please apply!
- To assist in the smooth running of administration
- To maintain existing relationships
- To manage the website/editorial
- To provide concise and clear procedures for other departments to follow
- To handle any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- To help promote the business through multiple channels
- To meet objectives and targets will be set by the Manager
- A good communicator both verbal and written
- Problem solver
- Well organised
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to make effective and persuasive presentations
- Experience usng MS office (word, excel) is essential
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'