Are you money motivated and looking for a fun, young and ambitious company to start your Recruitment career?
My client is only looking for the MOST ambitious and self-motivated graduates that want to join a high flying, fast paced exciting recruitment company in one of the most iconic buildings in the heart of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate that wants to be trained by an established team of Recruitment Managers and Directors as well as an initial training programme. Career development and management development programmes are highly important to my client and they want to give you the tools that you need grow and management and even director level.
Recruitment can be a highly lucrative career; this is why we all get into recruitment! My client offers a VERY GENEROUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE. You will need to be very money motivated and resilient in order to overcome setbacks, but if you do, you could earn £25,000 - £40,000 in your first year, £40,000 - £70,000 in your second year and £50,000 - £100,000+ in your third year!
Your role as a Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
You will be working in a fast paced, high pressure and high expectation sales environment. This is not a job for everyone but for the right candidate you can reap the rewards that you will not find in any other career.
To be successful you will need:
• A strong work ethic
• Money motivation What is going to keep you at work for 10-12 hours a day?
• Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Competitive nature
Needs and requirements:
• High calibre (2:1 or 2:2) undergraduate degree classification
• The drive and ambition to want to excel beyond expectations
• Strong extracurricular achievements - This can be sports, drama, music or any brilliant achievement you have!
• Strong verbal and written communication
• competitive nature
• Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
• A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
Apply now and make the best start to your career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'