Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Central London
- Are you interested in working in a fast-paced yet highly lucrative environment?
- Do you want to live the "London lifestyle" after Graduation?
- Do you need a transparent, meritocratic career structure to keep you motivated?
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Our clients are always on the lookout for ambitious, highly motivated individuals to join their ever-growing businesses.
We are currently looking for numerous Graduate and Entry Level Recruitment Consultants to be the next generation of high earners in these firms.
The skills required as a Graduate Entry Level Recruitment Consultant:
- Graduate degree in any discipline - 2:2 or higher
- Natural sales ability
- Fantastic communicator at all levels- you can’t be afraid of speaking to C level candidates!
- Passion to succeed in your career
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Competitive edge - either through sports or extracurricular success
The role you would have as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for role
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
The Recruitment benefits package on offer for you…
- £20-22k basic salary, with realistic OTE of £30-35k in your 1st year
- Trendy Central London offices
- Weekly sociable events
- Yearly bonus as well as weekly/monthly incentives
- Ability to earn some serious money - commission rising up to 35%!
- "Family feel" - no KPI’s, no micromanagement, an opportunity to flourish and develop your career
We have Graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Apply below with your up-to-date CV and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
If you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
- Business Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job