Entry Level Buyer (Temp to perm)
£7.50 per hour
My client, a friendly and successful business based in Wickford, is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Entry Level Buyer to join their busy team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and develop into a Buyer.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the Buying team
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers
- Process job folders/drawings and maintain folders
- Source and liaise with new sub contract companies to expand supplier base
- Planning deliveries to suit production plans
- Keeping records of sub contract suppliers delivery and prices
- Buying of materials and parts
- Chasing orders
- Negotiating prices and delivery times
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
*YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER DUE TO LOCATION*
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job