Beacon Education is looking for new and experienced Secondary English Supply Teachers to join us to work within Southend, Benfleet, Rochford, and Rayleigh. Beacon Education can offer immediate flexible short and long term and Permanent placements.
As a Secondary School Teacher, with the ability to teach Key Stage 3 /4 and 5, you will have a positive and dedicated outlook on making a difference at this level. As a Supply Teacher you must demonstrate a great knowledge of the curriculum and great communication skills.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexible Style to work
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent classroom management skills
Beacon Education can offer you:
- Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
- Work that suits your schedule
- Competitive rates of pay
- Choice of day 2 day or long term or permanent work
- A dedicated personal consultant
- Specialised job advice
- Competitive Referral Scheme
- Able to talk to someone from 6am-10pm
If you like what you have read or have any other questions, please get in contact by phone or email. Registration is quick and easy!
Beacon Education adheres to the recruitment and vetting checks that must be made on all candidates who work with children and young people. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all our teachers and support staff to share this commitment.
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'