No experience required, lots of experience gained! 12 Months teaching English in
China to students of all ages! Includes Free Accommodation or Housing
Allowance with constant support from us from your Interview until the end of your
contract. Including flight and visa reimbursement.
- No Teaching experience necessary
- English: Native Speaker
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A valid passport from the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa
- China’s Visa regulations also require you to be between 21-59
- Ability to commit to a 12 month education contract
Key role and responsibilities for this English Teacher role
- Contract Length: 12 months - Renewable Education Contract
- Working Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
- Working Days Per Week: 5 days
- Duration of Each Class: 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Students: Adults, Teenagers or Children
- Location: China - Various Schools
Our English Teacher Contracts Include
- 9,000 - 20,000 CNY monthly (approx. £1,050 - £2,200) The average monthly salary in China is between 4000- 5000 CNY (£560) per month. The cost of living is much lower than the UK
- Free Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- No fees
- Flight reimbursement
- Free pick up upon arrival in China (airport or train station)
- Reimbursement of visa fee on top of the salary (if applicable)
- Introductory free hotel accommodation in the first few days (if applicable)
- Assistance acquiring visa
- Health insurance
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons (depending on the job role)
To get started or if you want to hear more about this amazing opportunity to teach English in China’s Schools then please press "Apply now"! While we still have spaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'