English Teacher wanted for a September start at Ofsted "Good" Alternative Provision, that caters for students who have been excluded from mainstream education. With outstanding facilities, and students that are making good progress, this is an excellent Alternative Provision with high expectations of both teachers and students.
This Secondary Alternative Provision with excellent resources, is a great platform for a Qualified English Teacher to be highly successful. Teaching staff are given excellent support from leadership and the same leadership take a proactive and hands on approach in supporting behaviour management. Providing an environment for children who have faced barriers to learning, to thrive is the primary goal of this Alternative Provision.
- Teaching English to Key Stage 3 & 4 students who have faced barriers to learning
- Working with a small, proactive and committed English Department.
- Teaching small classes of students (no more than 8 and less planning required)
- Taking part in whole school activities, including trips and rewards
- Helping Students overcome barriers to learning and developing life skills
To be successful you will:
- A Qualified English Teacher, QTS, NQT or QTLS
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour, EBD, ASD, ADHD
- Have the desire to continue your professional development
- Be open to progression and additional professional responsibilities
- Be able to build rapport with students who have faced barriers to learning
An easy commute from Yardley, Small Heath, Sparkhill, Solihull and Birmingham, this Alternative Provision is an industry leader and one of the best in the Midlands. They offer continues CPD, excellent classroom based support and great leadership. This school is fully committed to the development of both its staff and students.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'