English Teacher - Watford
Temporary position to start
Daily rate £145.00
Must have evidence of QTS
We are looking for a teacher of English for a school in the Watford area. This school is really accessible from Junction 5 of the M1. The school currently hosts just over 1400 students from the local area, guiding them through secondary stages of education.
This position is to start on the 16th April 2018.
- On-site parking
- Access to CPD courses and Safeguarding Training
- Truly inclusive school
- New Facilities
- Opportunity for career progression
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- PGCE and QTS certification ( This is essential )
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Available to commit to a % of after school clubs
- Up to date knowledge of the national Curriculum
- Planning, preparation & delivery of English curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and over achieving school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job