English Teacher | English NQT required for a 'good school’ in Newham | September Start
A vibrant secondary school in the East London borough of Newham, is looking for an English Teacher to join their permanent staff team.
Would you like to join a school that has excellent facilities in all subject areas?
Are you an English Teacher (NQT) that is searching for a supportive school where you can begin your teaching career?
English Teacher - Person Specification
- English Teacher (suitable for NQT)
- Creative, inspiring Teacher of English
- Can teach English to Key Stage 4 (GCSE)
- Can motivate, excite and challenge pupils
- Passionate about teaching English
- Can differentiate lessons to cater for those children with SEN
My client is a fully inclusive 11-16 mixed comprehensive in the heart of East London. They provide high quality education for approximately 1500 pupils with a range of needs. The Head Teacher is keen to meet/ interview talented English Teachers that may be taking their first step on the teaching ladder!
English Teacher - What the school can offer
- A 'good school with outstanding leadership’!
- Well behaved pupils - eager to learn
- A tailored & in depth NQT Induction Programme
- An outstanding Head of English as your mentor
- Inner London pay - £28,660 per annum (minimum)
- Continuous Professional Development
- Excellent facilities
- Staff car park, close to a station (6-minute walk)
This is an amazing opportunity to join an impressive school as an English Teacher. If you are currently training to become an English Teacher, this could be the perfect role for you.
To apply, please send your updated CV to Alison at Clarus Education today. You will be contacted with 48 hours if you have been shortlisted.
- Secondary School