Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated English Teacher?
Are you looking for a new role for the new year, based in North East Lincolnshire?
Are you passionate about delivering interactive and imaginative lessons that engage students of varying ability to help them reach their potential?
* Teaching KS3 and KS4 English; a detailed knowledge of the current curriculum is essential
* Planning, marking and assessing will be an important part of this post
* Passionate about impacting pupils and assisting them in achieving the best grades possible
* Good behaviour and classroom Management
* QTS is essential
* Previous experience of teaching KS2 is essential
* NQTs are welcome to apply
* All of our candidates are subject to Enhanced DBS checks and other vetting checks in line with DfE standards
You will enjoy:
* A supportive leadership team
* An ethos that puts the pupils at the forefront of all the school does
* Access to excellent resources with the addition of state of the art facilities
* Free Parking
Applicants must be able to provide at interview a 10 year work history and details of referees to account for the last 2 years including relevant experience of working with children referenced.
Applicants will be subject to Randstad's child safety standards including criminal record checks and UK eligibility checks.
If this role isn't quite for you but you would like to register with Randstad Education, for other opportunities, please browse our live jobs at www.randstadeducation.co.uk