Ofsted "Good" School
Inner London Pay Scale
September 2018 start
- Are you an English Teacher looking for your first teaching role in London?
- Do you want to work in a friendly Inner London School located in Hackney?
- Would you like to complete your Induction year in a Supportive and passionate English department?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a Good School in Hackney who are in need of an ambitious and highly motivated NQT for their English department. This is an excellent opportunity for an NQT to complete their induction year in one of Hackneys best schools.
What will be offered to you as an NQT English Teacher;
- Support in developing within this good school.
- An Outstanding working environment
- Opportunity and support for personal development
- Opportunity for rapid progression within the school
- Competitive and Negotiable starting salaries
- Rapid, stress-free and comprehensive support
- Professional representation
- Continued professional development
- Additional benefits available
The ideal Teacher for this role will be;
- Able to teach English to KS3 and 4.
- looking for KS5 experience in the NQT year.
- Able to planning and mark engaging and differentiated lessons.
- Able to inspire and motivate students with developing their English
- Organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a can do' approach to work
- Able to build rapport with colleagues and work within a team effectively
- Able to take account of students prior levels of learning and achievement and use them to set targets for future improvements
- Supporting the ethos, vision, principles and values of the school
- The role would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher
Please apply for this position ASAP as the school are looking to appoint this term. There may be the possibility of a July start for NQTs when they finish their training before the Summer. We look forward to receiving your application.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job