For a September start, the school are looking for an outstanding English teacher to join them on a Permanent basis!
• Mixed state-of-the-art academy with a brilliant Sixth Form
• The school is rated “Good” by Ofsted, with their Maths, English and Science department considered “Outstanding”
• Dedicated staff led by an ambitious Headmaster. Fantastic support is provided by senior staff to help with the development of fellow teachers
• Excellent behaviour of students who are courteous towards both other students and staff. Pupils are engaged and enthusiastic about their classes, providing a calm and positive climate to teach
• As an English teacher, you will be teaching up to Key Stage 4 to an exceptional standard
• Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for Literature and Language, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key
• Staff members must be committed to becoming an integral part of the development an improvement of the school
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in English or another related subject
• The school is keen to talk to both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers
• Enthusiasm and passion for the subject is a must
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job