Veritas work with a vast array of Schools in and around London. We are recruiting English (KS3/KS4) Teachers to join the agency. We actively seek out vacancies for you. We don't wait for the jobs to come to us. NQT's are encouraged to apply.
As a English (KS3/KS4) Teacher working through Veritas Education you will need;
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS Checked and on the Update Service
- Outstanding subject knowledge with experience of teaching up to GCSE
- 2 References on request
- Right to work in the UK
- Overseas police check if needed
- To Ensure that all students work their hardest to achieve the highest results
In return Veritas Education can offer you;
- Professional Development paid for by Veritas
- Competitive pay rate (£130-£180 per day)
- A customer service rating of 9.5/10 (according to RMTA)
- 200 GBP per term bonus (after working for 20 days)!
- Teacher social events
- Inner London pay scale
- Refunded DBS once worked a set period
- Personal dedicated consultant
Veritas Education are currently working on several vacancies, so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give us a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'