We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and inspiring qualified teacher to join our friendly, supportive and hardworking team as English subject leaders.
Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace is a vibrant, multicultural primary academy on the borders of Bromley and Lewisham with a clear vision for the future. We are a warm and welcoming academy where the children feel happy and safe. Our academy is expanding with our move to becoming two forms of entry.
What we are looking for:
Our academy focus is on teaching and learning through an exciting curriculum. We need someone who will inspire and support the teachers in planning exciting units for their children across the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a great teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved and proven track record in raising pupil attainment.
- Understands how children learn best and never give up on them.
- Understands what high standards look like and how to attain them
- Is flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Can coach and mentor others with demonstrable impact
- Is an innovators who can take risks to make a project their own
- Has a vision for what outstanding learning & teaching should look like
- Is keen to lead a phase and/or a subject across the school
- Has a passion for teaching and will be able to drive, support and motivate others in a creative, literacy based curriculum
- Holds QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace?
We can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful
- Additional time out of class to enable your role
- An exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work.
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
- A vibrant multi-lingual and multi-cultural school community
The Harris Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Are you an Aspiring Middle Leader?
At Harris, we have a strong culture of school improvement, and professional development is at the heart of the Federation. We can offer you the opportunity to gain your NPQML, a qualification that provides a national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. This programme is for teachers aspiring to take up middle leadership positions, and led by some of the most talented principals in the country who are highly experienced in improving outcomes for pupils and students. Find out more www.harristeachingschool.com
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job