English Language Graduate
Have you thought about your English Teacher Training and the method in which you would like to train?
Are you an English graduate looking for a creative, vibrant secondary school in Hackney?
Would you like to start your teacher training ready for April, or even earlier?
Academics Advance is a 2 year Teacher Training program, designed to give you the best possible induction and teacher training, before progressing onto a permanent job as a Newly Qualified Teacher
To apply for Academics Advance, upload your CV and call Mike and Emma on to arrange an interview with Academics Advance.
Who is Academics Advance for?
- Academics Advance offers bespoke, in house school training to graduates and non graduates, this particular Academics Advance role is suitable for a English Language or English Literature Graduate
- Graduates who are committed to the Teacher Training process and who would like to stay in the same school for the whole duration of the 2 years
- If you want a nourishing, productive Learning environment, Academics Advance is the method of Teacher Training to choose.
What is involved?
- 1st year is all about learning, soaking up what a Secondary School and monitoring what life as an English Teacher is all about. Working as an English Intervention specialist TA, Learning Mentor and some teaching, once you've found your feet.
- The 1st year allows you to learn the nuances of the role, what the parents, pupils and fellow staff are like and how different approaches and techniques work at
- 2nd Year is your teacher training where you will be supported by your mentor within your school and by an Outstanding graded Academics Advance Teacher. This is an 'Outstanding' Secondary Teacher who will have been through observations and teacher training, there for your support at any time.
- Induction and Trial days within your school to ensure it is the right choice and environment for you
- Full QTS obtained at the end of the 2 years and a role within your training school
For further details regarding Academics Advance call Mike and Emma on