City Elite Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working along side this global provider of secure and regulated data technology.
Reports to: Director Product Management, EMEA
Location: London, UK (EMEA HQs)
Division: Product Management EMEA Team
Working hours: Standard 9:00 am - 17:30 pm
Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
Important Requirement: Eligibility to work in the UK with no restrictions
My client are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead a development team in EMEA, working closely with Product and UX team members as part of a new EMEA-based Product team that will follow Design Thinking and Agile Delivery. The Engineering Lead will be expected to hire and manage a team of engineers as the first EMEA-based squad. They want someone who is seeking the opportunity to have a big impact and who relishes the challenge of working in a fast-paced global company in the Financial sector.
- Experience with supervising/coordinating engineers;
- Experience mentoring technical team members;
- Experience with navigating onsite/offsite coordination for software delivery;
- Familiar with RESTful API design and microservice architectures;
- Familiar with modern CSS libraries or view libraries e.g. Bootstrap, Angular Material, etc..
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Java, IntelliJ, Jenkins, REST, Groovy, Elastic, MongoDB, RabbitMQ;
- Experience with unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Spock;
- Ability to write code that can support modular/scalable UI architecture
- Experience with Single Page Applications (SPAs);
- Familiar with architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications (e.g., well-designed APIs,
distributed architecture, 12 factor apps).
- Product Development