SF Group are currently looking for an Engineering Systems Analyst to provide day to day support of engineering operations and systems applications within a global aerospace organisation.
This position has come about through sustained business growth within the company's sector following significant investment.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- You will be a key figure in leading the day to day maintenance and operation of the engineering applications and software such as CATIA V5, SmarTeam, Solidworks, MatLab, Labview and AutoCAD
- You will implement all necessary performance management, backup and upgrade scheduling policies to ensure data management integrity
- Performing periodic performance and security audits
- On a project basis you will lead application implementations and support other projects such as systems upgrades and migrations
The ideal person will be/have:
- You will be from a relative engineering or technical field, preferably with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering Systems or related field
- Demonstrable Experience of working with engineering systems applications such as MatLab, CATIA, Soliworks, AutoCAD, SmarTeam, DOORS or Enovia
- Understanding of coding in engineering systems (Desirable)
For the right person, the company are willing to pay up to £45,000 p.a. + an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"