Being part of the Azure Data Team, working with stakeholders, designing stable and reliable DWH tech, proactively monitoring the company's DWH and participating in the design and implementation of the data pipeline technology, your responsibilities will be:
- Develop the DWH platform
- Design data pipelines
- Provide data design consultancy
- Provide expert data and domain advice
- Schema design and data modelling
- Manage data tech across distributed Azure Regions and Technology
- Work in a 24x7 environment
- Provide on-call support
You will have:
- Similar experience as an Engineer using GIT source code
- Experience in developing, building and deploying solutions based on Microsoft Azure SQL, Databricks, Data Factory and Blob Storage
- IaaC technologies
- Ability to quickly understand new schemas
- Experience of working with MI/BI Analysts/Visualisers
- Performance tuning of Azure Data Technology
Working with 45,000 clients, you will thrive by enjoying working in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus.
Benefits include 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, private medical, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this, £350 of Christmas vouchers and more.
To apply contact Charlene now for information by clicking apply!
- Data Analysis
- SQL Server
- Azure SQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'