An exciting opportunity not to be missed!Our client is looking for Engineers to join the team based in Millbrook. Working 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,653.67 – £41,787.74 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
They are a Leading Global Manufacturing Company supplying products to a number OEM Automotive Customers. With more than 70 Manufacturing & development centres spanning several continents with a desire to provide world-class automotive components, be leaders in Innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
They see people as their most important asset and they currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Engineers in their newly opened Development Centre in Millbrook, Bedfordshire. Their product line includes Climate Systems, Exhaust Systems, Heat Exchange Systems, Interior Systems and Electronics Systems.
They are looking to recruit Engineers to join their new development Centre in Millbrook, Bedfordshire.
The design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development and project delivery activities will support winning and delivering new business.
Key responsibilities of their Engineers:
- Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
- Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
- Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
- Promotion of company technology & products.
Their ideal Engineers will have the ability and experience to:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in the design or testing of automotive heat exchanger components / systems.
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
- Prepare & confirm design evidence against specifications & standards
- Produce design data including the use of CATIA V5 / V6 and Enovia PDM system (Solids & Drafting)
- Release design data using the design release process & standards
- Control your projects by applying project management skills
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA
Benefits of becoming one of their Engineers:
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
Closing Date: 5th February 2018
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become one of their Engineers. They’d love to hear from you!