Exciting opportunity for a Mechanical / Compliance Engineer to join a well established and very successful engineering company based in Macclesfield.
Working with clients across many different industries including aerospace and nuclear decommissioning, the role of Mechanical / Compliance Engineer will be varied and will include the following responsibilities:
- Working with customers from design stages through to the building of machinery.
- Advising customers of the safety aspects of machinery.
- Performing machinery inspections.
- Providing training for customers.
- Handling different customer accounts.
- Working on large scale projects.
- Troubleshooting/ problem solving.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree, plus a sound academic background from school and university.
- Demonstrable experience of hands-on machinery experience / design experience or experience in a technical compliance role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Availability for regular travel in UK and abroad. (China, Japan, USA etc)
- UK driving licence and own transport
- You must eitheralready hold a security check (SC) which can be transferred, or agree to obtain an SC for this role
This is mainly an office based role but will involve regular travel - International travel will be approximately 4 times a year.
40 hours/ week. Flexible working hours.
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you are passionate about engineering and are looking for a role with multiple progression opportunities please apply with your CV today!
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.
- Compliance Monitoring
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Compliance Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job