Salary up to £19,000 depending on experience
As Engineer Scheduler,you will provide a high-quality service to the Field Engineer team, end-user customers and other operational teams to ensure that the installation and maintenance of the equipment is managed in line with industry and contractual requirements.
This role is to co-ordinate all field-based activity, ensuring that jobs are completed in line with agreed timescales. You will fully manage your own workload, respond to emails, make outbound telephone calls to book installations and more. Sometimes you must use your persuasion skills to book the appointments; you will resolve issues, not just process them and have the desire to continually achieve better results.
Other duties will include:
- Allocation of all field-based work in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensuring that the relevant information is collated and provided to the Field Engineer prior to attending site
- Providing regular updates and feedback on the progress of individual projects
- Independent management of your own workload to meet and exceed individual and team objectives
- Ensure field activities are completed in line with contractual timescales and industry requirements
- Meet and challenge the business processes by highlighting non-conformity and suggesting improved ways of working
- Support the Operational teams by reacting swiftly to escalations to always strive for higher levels of customer satisfaction
- A good level of computer literacy, Including, Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise and work to meet deadlines
- Experience of working within a telephone-based environment
- Able to follow multiple processes
This is an extremely busy role with will require lots of multi-tasking, prioritising and outbound telephone work to get the job done. If this appeals to you then please apply today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job