PMP Recruitment is looking for a Engagement Coordinator to work in a new brand site in Bedford for a global sports brand. This is a permanent role and to succeed you will need to have experience of working in a similar role with a background in HR.
- Ensure Environmental, Health & Safety requirements are met:-
- Comply with H&S policy & standards
- Identify and report hazards, incidents and accidents
- Be aware of where COSHH applies and adhere to the requirements
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Use 6S's
- Use equipment in a safe manner
- Achieve and exceed KPI target expectations
- Work with the HR team to identify events to be held on and off site both charity and social related, with a fun element
- Work flexibly to plan , coordinate and participate in events held on and off site
- Chair and hold regular meetings with the on-site engagement champions to get their participation and support in all events and activities and assist in coordinating these events
- Monitor and measure activities and fund raising amounts
- Create innovative designed posters and marketing materials to promote events and canvass to get colleagues involved in events
- Advertise the success of events through regular communication
- Work with Adidas and XPO to build long term community partnerships enhancing the reputation of being a 'great place to work'
- General HR administration when necessary
- Liaise with the HR Manager to ensure activities fall in line with annual budgets
- Generate and canvass colleagues for new fresh ideas to get involvement across the site
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working in a complex, fast moving environment
- Experience planning events and working with a budget
- Planning and organisation skills
Monday- Friday 08:30 - 16:30
If you think this role suits you, we would love to hear from you.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job