Energy Contracts Man
Duration: Initial 6 Months
Rate: £Competitive pwd
You do not have to have exposure to the Energy Sector. The team is quite new and industry is not relevant.
As the Contracts Manager you will be managing 3rd party suppliers, contracts - solar, combined heating solutions, new tech in energy for overall energy optimisation.
Seeking further flexible assets to support that overall objective for UK customers. This is a combination of QS in the construction world and a Commercial Manager for a business/commercial environment.
You will be Responsible for;
- Manage 3rd party suppliers, procurement of suppliers, contracts, ensuring resources in place are delivering their level of performance against the agreed commercials
- Contract Negotiation - Managing contracts from birth through to the end
- Ensuring costs to deliver projects via use of 3rd parties - materials, servicing. 40%-50% time helping commercial sales team get sales over the line in terms of pricing etc
- Design and deliver innovative commercial models that drives value, safety, quality and delivery for dynamic market conditions
- Establish strong governance & processes to monitor contractor performance and provide feedback to drive continuous improvement in performance
- Establish strong senior relationships with key contractor suppliers, senior and peers in other functional teams
- Establish joint venture opportunities that supports the growth objective within Distributed Energy
- Adaptability to the energy market, numbers, pro active, seek and source suppliers, engage with global partners as well as UK base and drive competitive pricing
- Comfortable with numbers/spreadsheets
- Understand contractor business models and create approaches to manage cost and secure delivery
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"