We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading independent energy management & consultancy firm based in south London, who have been in operation for over 17 years.
Committed to providing market leading solutions for businesses, the company procure energy and provide services such as DSR and FFR. As the markets and customers are constantly expanding they are now looking for energy consultants to join the growing sales team.
We are currently looking for ambitious, experienced energy consultants to contribute to the companies success. You must have experience in energy and a track record of high value sales/ achieving targets on a monthly basis and also the drive to create your own opportunities, the ability to work on your initiative and the right attitude.
- Generating your own sales either off company database or self-sourced
- Building a healthy pipeline from scratch
- Offering high level of customer service
- The ability to educate the customer
- Contributor to the broader sales and marketing team
- Managing both SME and I&C clients (focussing on I&C)
- Proactively developing and growing new leads in the I&C sector
- Initially forging and developing great B2B relationships with a view to converting these relationships into new sales opportunities
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Will have the ability to learn and develop
- Self-motivated, necessary sales qualities of drive, persuasiveness and tenacity
- Management of team workloads; ensuring that price deadlines are met
Key requirements and skills:
- Experience working in the energy market
- Track record of achieving high numbers
- Good track record of achieving weekly/monthly targets
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with prospective customers on a corporate level
- Ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team
- Strong interpersonal communication, networking and analytical sales skills
- Well organised and able to make to make decisions under pressure
- Excellent influencing, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'