Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading company with over 30 years' experience across the public and private sectors, looking for an Energy and Sustainability Consultant and Business Developer to join their prominent team in Glasgow.
In your new role as an Energy and Sustainability Consultant and Business Developer, you will be tasked with developing our clients presence in Scotland, and deliver their high-quality energy consultancy business to public and private organisations.
Some key features of this position are:
- Develop strong client relationships
- Grow the commercial success of their office in Scotland
- Provide technical consultancy to major local authorities and organisations
- Working closely with other Energy Team members to provide specialist consultancy services as required
- Identify opportunities for growth and expansion of the team.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience and expertise regarding housing, public sector and energy projects
- Experience in leading a team and initiating and implementing original ideas
- An existing extensive professional network with the target clientele
- Experience in delivering first-class technical, business and project based consultancy
On offer of this position of Energy and Sustainability Consultant and Business Developer, our client would like to offer a competitive starting salary plus a number of benefits, including: car allowance; private health care; and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'