System experience: Emis Web is essential
Smart Card: Preferred but not essential
Location: Mornings will be based in N17 and in the afternoons you will be based in N15. They are a 10 minute walk / 11 minute bus away from each other.
Type of role: Temporary
Pay Rate: £9.00 PAYE to £9.90 umbrella per hour depending on skill and experience
Duration of the role: This is a temporary on-going role with no end date specified
Working days: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Please note it is ESSENTIAL that the successful candidate has Emis Web system experience, please do not apply if you do not have this experience or knowledge.
Job duties are as followed:
- Providing reception and administration support within a GP Practice using Emis Web
- Using Emis Web to make and confirm patient appointments
- Arranging and confirming appointments using Emis Web
- Registering patients on Emis Web
- Updating patients details on Emis Web
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors and confirming appointments
- Keeping computer records up to date filing using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
- Emis Web experienced
- Smart Card owner
- Worked in a GP practice or Medical environment previously
- Excellent customer service skills
- Patient Administration
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'