Job Title: EMIS Project Manager
Duration: 9 Month Fixed Term Contract (Initially, with the potential to extend)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
A large, well known organisation are recruiting for an experienced EMIS Project Manager with strong implementation and systems integration experience to join them on an initial 9 Month Fixed Term Contract. You will have experience of working within the NHS / Healthcare area, or have worked within a large Hospice or Healthcare Provider, EMIS systems experience is essential.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of new systems and business processes as part of the organisations new IT Strategy. They are implementing several new systems.
You will plan, manage and deliver the system implementation, producing appropriate documentation along the way. You will produce realistic Project Plans and maintain documentation such as; Project Scope; Project Overview, Business Cases & PID.
You'll ensure that all implementations comply fully with Information Governance compliance, GDPR and data protection legislation.
- Proven, demonstrable Project Management experience
- Experience of EMIS implementation
- Practical, hands on experience of Change Management and/ or Workforce Redesign
- Experience/ knowledge of GDPR and ISO27001.
- Experience within the NHS, or a large Hospice or healthcare provider.
- Experience of Vantage risk management software (Datix or Ulysses advantageous)
- Experience of HRIS Systems.
- Prince2 Practitioner certified
- Excellent salary
- Company Pension Scheme & Enhanced Sick Pay
- Ability to continue NHS pension if already a member
- 27 days' annual holiday (+ 8 bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- To work as part of a collaborative and supportive environment and help have a positive impact on people's lives.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job