City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
The EMEA Finance Professional Services Centre (FPSC) is a team of 40+ professionals based in Manchester which provides world class financial accounting services to the EMEA Controllers group of the bank. EMEA Controllers is a specialist function responsible for the books and records of the EMEA legal entities, regulatory & statutory reporting and ensuring a robust control environment.
The Regulatory Reporting Production team is the largest team within the EMEA Finance Professional Services Centre responsible for producing internal and external regulatory reporting returns across multiple EMEA locations.
A full job description is available for successful candidates.
- Qualified accountant with at least 2 years post qualified experience
- Regulatory reporting experience preferable
- Experience of reviewing team members; work and providing constructive feedback
- Deadline driven with a strong attention to detail
- Experience of a fast moving, complex, highly controlled, multi-national/ functional organization
- Analytical with an inquisitive/challenging mind set
- Controls experience essential
- Significant experience of accounting systems and processes (e.g. advanced user of excel)
- Regulatory Reporting