EMEA IT Divisional Finance Officer DFO
EMEA IT Divisional Financial Officer
Gerrard White is currently seeking an EMEA IT Divisional Financial Officer for a global insurance company. The EMEA IT DFO is responsible for managing the end to end process of the EMEA IT financial analysis, reporting, planning and forecasting. EMEA IT provides IT project development for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This end to end process will include the review of the overall EMEA IT cash spend, projects and expense within the P&L. It will involve developing the forecast and planning processes and timely communication of issues and changes to all EMEA, FP&A and COG stakeholder. The role holder will closely liaise with EMEA IT Management, FP&A, and COG demonstrating understanding of the key drivers through articulation of the results to the respective stakeholders.
This role will be responsible for the management of 2.
- Management of the quarterly forecasting and annual planning of EMEA IT updated regularly to reflect actual experience. Utilising existing systems and supporting our new finance tool Apptio
- Timely and quality submission of the EMEA spend, projects and expense forecast which will include preparation and review of analytical review commentary for the forecast reporting for the quarter ends and Full year for the 'twice a quarter' forecast cycle. This will involve close liaison with EMEA Management, FP&A, Business Owners and COG stakeholders.
- Develop the existing forecasting and planning processes to ensure key responsibilities 1 and 2 above can be met.
- Managing the IT allocations for all reporting, forecasting and planning process and ensure that the conversion of the IT support expense is well understood and that a demonstrable audit trail exists to support UCE , Admin and Tax. This will also invlove the forecasting and planning of the balance sheet components.
- Timely and quality submission of the monthly/ quarterly reports which include analysis and explanation of variances to plan, forecast and prior month for distribution to EMEA Management and executive management.
- Two-way interaction with the EMEA Financial Accountant to provide and obtain information and understand the impact on the forecast of the balance sheet items. The balance sheet analysis should be one of the indicators of whether there are any surprises from a forecasting perspective
- Challenge the status quo, but ensure that the EMEA information requirement of the FP&A and COG stakeholders are met to enable them manage their expenses effectively. This will include proactively identifying areas of risk and opportunity within the EMEA expense/cash base.
Knowledge & Experience
- Commercial Acumen
- High level of analytical ability and process analysis
- High orientation to on-time delivery
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines
- IT Finance FP&A experience
- Line Management experience
- Experience of dealing effectively with people at all levels (both financial & non financial)
- Graduate accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), with appropriate post qualification experience
- IT DFO Divisional Finance Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'