EMC Attributes Engineer - 35129
Job title: EMC Attributes Engineer
Hourly Rate: £21.00 - £25.96ph
An EMC Attributes Engineer is required with a knowledge of EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) Component Sign off within the automotive sector to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires an Attributes Engineer who has experience of working within an EMC Test Laboratory environment on a contract basis. As an EMC Attributes Engineer you will be required to do some of the following:
- Deliver EMC Attribute Requirements for specific vehicle line, ensuring Corporate & Legal requirements are met.
- Lead EMC programme delivery for applicable vehicle lines Inc vehicle level testing and reporting.
- Ensure programme EMC requirement deliverables are met in line with GPDS/PCS.
- Lead vehicle level EMC issue resolution and propose/demonstrate potential solutions.
- Provide EMC technical support/advice to others
- Raise and progress AIMs on component/system owners where EMC deliverables are not met.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of component EMC sign off
- Project Management
- Extensive EMC knowledge or within the electronics industry as an EMC Engineer
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35129) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"