Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Engineer wanted with experience of Xilinx / Vivado wanted for rapidly expanding scientific business in the field of quantum computing.
The role itself will see you being involved in executing the design of electronic circuitry and the embedded software development life cycle.
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic team made up of engineer, mathematicians and scientists.
This is a unique role which you will be surrounded by a team of highly ambitious colleagues, access to the best in tech and able to work within a rapidly advancing area of research.
- Designing and implementing hardware and software of embedded devices
- Full life cycle of product conception, development, testing and release
- Review code and design
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
I want to hear from you if you have
- Experience with FPGA / Xilinx / Vivado
- Experience in embedded system design with pre-emptive multitasking real time operating systems
- Plenty of hands-on development experience
- Good knowledge of security protocols and software techniques
Screening for this role has begun. Sound like something you’d like to be involved in, I’d like to hear from you now!
Click apply or send your CV to Jgray@ardenresourcing to find out more!
- Embedded Software
- Embedded C
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'