Who are we?
Blackrock Search is a specialist recruiter of technology, sales and consulting professionals.
We are passionate about supporting candidates in identifying and attaining their career goals and our experienced and professional consultants will support during every step of your application process.
Who is our client?
We are working with a pioneer of artificial audio intelligence, who is enabling a new generation of smart products to hear and react to the sounds around us. Developed through applying their machine learning algorithms to large, diverse and primarily-sourced audio data sets, their sound recognition software is embedded into a wide range of consumer products to help them react intelligently.
What is the role?
As part of their engineering team, you will contribute to the design and development of the products and tools which implement and complement their unique sound recognition systems.
You will also be involved in bringing some of the most advanced consumer technology to market, helping integrate software into new products created by some of the biggest tech companies in the world.
You’ll be based in our clients Cambridge office, which is right in the middle of town
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Yes more about the role, Your primary role will be Software development on their core sound recognition product and tools. Integration of said software onto customer devices, expanding their multi-platform capabilities to support new and existing customer
- Software engineering in C and Python
- Optimisation and debugging skills on embedded platforms including ARM
- Development under Linux/Unix
- Development of compact, correct and clear code
- Familiarity with Jira and Git
- Developer level testing, including unit testing frameworks and test harnesses
- Audio signal processing skills
- Knowledge of hardware architecture
- Understanding of security and cryptography principles
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems
- Customer facing experience
Please apply using the link below and one of our consultants will be in touch,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'