ROLE - Embedded Software Engineer
LOCATION - Near Bexleyheath
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- Up to £65,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client is a leading manufacturer in the Audio-Visual sector and they are looking to take on an Embedded Software Engineer to join their creative software team, on a permanent basis near Bexleyheath.
The Embedded Software Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A good computer science or relevant degree.
- Proficient in C++
- An understanding of embedded systems
- Experience debugging embedded products
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team.
The Embedded Software Engineer role will involve:
- Developing low level code and middleware
- Support and maintain existing software
- Design and develop software and systems
- Collaborating with other team members.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- embedded C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job