A healthcare technology company based in Oxford is expanding and looking for a senior Embedded software developer to come on board in Oxford. They are involved with new blood testing technology and would be considered a distributive technology due to their scientific accuracy and low cost base.
It is essential for the Embedded Software developer to have:
• Board software engineering experience including Science engineering and Data analysis applications
• Experience with Embedded Software
• Experience with C /C++ or C#
It would be ideal although not essential for the Embedded software developer to have:
• Experience with python development
• Experience in start up's
• Degree in a technical field
First round interviews are now being booked in, please send in you CV for a confidential discussion.
Embedded Software Developer -Oxford - £45,000-75,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job