If you want to work for a business that truly has the customer at its heart, Whitbread is the place for you.
Your work will directly impact revenue and customer retention. With a large number of exciting projects in the pipeline, this is a great role for somebody with a little experience looking for their next step.
Using our email platform, you will:
- Build Premier Inn emails, including writing the content
- Test, check and integrate all creative and data considerations for our campaigns
- Work with the Email Marketing Manager on campaigns, tightly controlling costs
- Manage the communication stream, including managing agency partners
- Gained some experience in eCRM, or a related digital marketing field
- Confident communication skills – you thrive on influencing stakeholders
- Excel skills, and are able to track costs/data/ROI
- Basic HTML skills, ideally – Adobe campaign and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience desirable
- A proactive approach, and are able to work collaboratively
We are Premier Inn
We’re the UK's largest hotel chain with over 750 sites the length and breadth of the country. We’re also top-rated - Which? Travel Brand of the Year 2016 and #1 Recommended Provider as well as TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 621 of our hotels. We’ve gone global too with hotels in Germany and the Middle East and have a new innovative brand in shape of hub by Premier Inn.
We’re part Whitbread, the UK's leading hospitality company, and share a home with high street coffee kings Costa. We support Great Ormond Street Hospital in a big way and have raised over £7.5m to build a new state-of-the–art clinical building.