There is now a vacancy for an Electronics Test Technician / Electronics Test Engineer to join a leading organisation in south-east London. Candidates should be able to fault-find to component level. The company can offer the Electronics Test Engineer good prospects for career development. Salary package for the Electronics Test Engineer is up to £23,000 + benefits.
Electronics Test Technician - Job Function and Accountabilities:
• As Electronics Technician you will take responsibility for product testing and verification throughout the manufacturing process
• Demonstrating skills in the use of basic test equipment (ATE), including oscilloscopes and multimeters
• Testing assemblies in line with procedures
• Working towards meeting and exceeding production targets and KPI’s
• Fault diagnosis on assemblies down to component level
Electronics Test Technician - Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally some qualification in electronics is preferred
• Experience as an electronics test technician or engineer
• Able to use oscilloscopes and multimeters
• PCB assembly knowledge and confident in reading manufacturing drawings
Keywords: Electronics Test Technician / Electronics Test Engineer / Test Engineer / Test Technician / Electronic Engineer / Electronics Engineer / Electronic Test / Test Operator / Test Operative
Commutable from: Woolwich / Belvedere / Bexleyheath / Welling / Dartford / Swanley / Orpington / Bromley / Lewisham / Gravesend / Rochester / Chatham / Gillingham
- Electronics Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'