Electronic Technician - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for an Electronic Technician to work from their office based in the Bishop Auckland area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client is a reputable organisation - a within the marine defence, nuclear and O&G applications.
Electronic Technician Responsibilities:
- You will carry out the preparation of installation and instrumentation for site activities involving high-pressure gas pipelines and equipment for test or calibration.
- You will be working within the UK's largest gas test facility with high pressure, natural gas.
- You will be working within a small team of up to 3 Engineers/Technicians in the Instrumentation department.
- The tasks you will be doing are similar, but will be different every day.
- Desirable - Someone who has worked in either petrochemical plants or O&G (someone who's comfortable with working onshore, as no offshore work involved).
- Open to all industry backgrounds, so long as you have experience in wiring up instruments and fault-finding.
- Someone who can get on well with other people and willing to turn their hand to a few different tasks.
Electronic Technician Requirements:
- Qualified by time-served or to Apprenticeship level.
- Capable of working in the O&G industry and wiring things up.
- Strong problem solving experience - ability to get to the root cause with no assistance.
Are you the Electronic Technician we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'