MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Spennymoor area.
Do you want to work for a successful and growing globally trusted supplier of outdoor and indoor lighting systems? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? The role would see you working on a target driven fast paced production line.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Following prototypes and build plans
- Hand assembly, fitting together of housings, casings and wiring
- Thorough visual quality inspection of units
- Completing relevant paper work
- Small amounts of free hand soldering for repairing components
- Strict adherence to health and safety, and following standard operation protocols
MTrec Recruitment are looking for candidates who have:
- Solid background in production line / assembly experience
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Must be fully flexible for all shift patterns to meet the demands of the business.
For this role you must be fully flexible to work all shift patterns and Saturdays
- Two shift pattern 06:00am - 14:00pm / 14:00pm - 22:00pm
- Nights - 22:00pm - 06:00am
- Days - 07:30am - 16:30pm / 07.15am - 17.00pm
- Saturdays - 06.00am - 11.00am
- Sundays - optional
The salary varies between shifts:
- Two Shift Pattern - £8.80
- Nights - £9.56
- Days - £7.65
- Sundays - double time
- Excellent opportunities to become a permanent member of staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job